I am overwhelmed. There is so much to do and so many things I feel I should do sooner rather than later. I have so many things to do at the same time that I may end up doing none of them properly. I am not helped by time taken up with work and family matters. On the other hand I do have more time in the winter as canoeing, holidays and evening walks are less of a pleasant diversion.
I have tools to help. I have computer, scanners, and lots of information to hand. I have access yto more information when I need it and I know a little something of research techniques. However, I feel I can help myself by being clearer about the big things that are most important to do.
I will set them out generally, without dates to complete them. I do not want to be a hostage to fortune. Indeed I want flexibility and I may want to change course, add new things in. So what do I want to do
- Turn all of my mother’s Peapell One Name information into family trees
- Fill in gaps in Peapell One Name information
- Become knowledgeable on the Peapell One Name
- Tell Peapell what I am doing
- Answer questions and queries on the Peapell One Name
- Produce a Peapell One Name Website
- Be clear about the evidence and sources including digitising where possible
At the same time I will also
- Complete my mothers family tree (Webb and Peapell) from her files
- Find my great Grandmothers family (Fanny Richards from Newport)
- Write a book of my family